Proforma for the Record work for teaching practice is given.
Kindly download all files listed below.
Complete your exercises as given in the index page of the record.
5 Marks Questions:
1. Write an activity at discussion stage for the students in the teaching of a poem.
In the discussion stage the teacher need not explain every word or every line. To make the students understand the meaning of the poem, simple questions may be asked. Poetry is for appreciation. So, understanding of the poem is important. The teacher can show relevant teaching learning material to elicit the answer. In the poem coromondal fishers, the teacher asks questions in the discussion stage like,
What are the catamaram?
How do fishermen go in to the sea?
What do fishermen got from the sea ?
The teacher can show pictures to elicit the answer.
2. How shall children be guided to appreciate a poem in 5th standard?
Poetry is memorable and eloquent speech. The poet spoke to us through his poem. The message of the poem is more important. Presentation of the poem should be done orally through speech. There is a delight in listening to poetry rhyme and rhythm appeal mainly to the ears. The teacher helps his students to… …. … …
5 MARK QUESTIONS
- Write any five objectives of learning vocabulary
- To know a word in L2 and recognize it in its spoken and written from.
- To recall the words
- To use the words in the correct form.
- To pronounce the words.
- To speak correctly.
- To spell it clearly
- To use in the correct collocation.
- Write the four techniques which can be used by a teacher in higher classes
- …. ….. … Teaching Vocabulary_FY
The FAQs (Question Bank with answers) in Teaching of Science-I (English medium) will be published soon. Wait Please!
Herewith you may find the important hints for the first year practical record works in the subject Teaching of Science. Some important assignment titles also included.