5 Marks Questions:
1. Write an activity at discussion stage for the students in the teaching of a poem.
In the discussion stage the teacher need not explain every word or every line. To make the students understand the meaning of the poem, simple questions may be asked. Poetry is for appreciation. So, understanding of the poem is important. The teacher can show relevant teaching learning material to elicit the answer. In the poem coromondal fishers, the teacher asks questions in the discussion stage like,
What are the catamaram?
How do fishermen go in to the sea?
What do fishermen got from the sea ?
The teacher can show pictures to elicit the answer.
2. How shall children be guided to appreciate a poem in 5th standard?
Poetry is memorable and eloquent speech. The poet spoke to us through his poem. The message of the poem is more important. Presentation of the poem should be done orally through speech. There is a delight in listening to poetry rhyme and rhythm appeal mainly to the ears. The teacher helps his students to… …. … …
5 MARK QUESTIONS
- Write any five objectives of learning vocabulary
- To know a word in L2 and recognize it in its spoken and written from.
- To recall the words
- To use the words in the correct form.
- To pronounce the words.
- To speak correctly.
- To spell it clearly
- To use in the correct collocation.
- Write the four techniques which can be used by a teacher in higher classes
- …. ….. …
click on the heading to download notes in pdf format: —>