Kindly check the following questions in Methodology part ( Teaching of Science- II)
Teaching of Science-II. Part B: Methodology.
Unit – I : Heuristic method
2 Mark Questions:
- What is meant by Heuristic method ?
- Write the definition given by Armstrong for Heuristic method
- Write the steps in heuristic method.
- Listout the objectives of Heuristic method.
- Mention the procedures in heuristic method.
- Write about the role of experimentation in heuristic method ?
- Mention the role of teacher in heuristic method.
- Listout the merits of heuristic method.
- Mention the limitations of heuristic method.
4 Marks Questions
- Explain the steps in heuristic method with its flow chart.
- Explain the importance of teachers’ attitude and responsibility in heuristic method.
10 Marks Questions:
- Explain the heuristic method with an example from the subject Physics.
- Explain the implementation of heuristic method with an example.
Unit – II: Co-curricular activities
What are co-curricular activities ?
Why co-curricular activities are felt important ?
What are the objectives of co-curricular activities ?
What will be the role of teacher in co-curricular activities ?
What is called Science club ?
Write the importance of Science club in the school.
Write short notes on types of Science club.
Mention the objectives of Science club.
… … click the link below for the further questions: