Unit -2. Human Physiology
1) What do you mean by nervous system?
2) What is the function of the cerebrum?
3) What is cerebrospinal fluid?
4) Define anatomy and physiology
5) Define metabolism?
6) Enumerate the functions of blood.
7) What are the functions of the heart?
8) What are the functions of the liver?
9) What are the types of blood vessels?
10) Draw the structure of the alimentary tract
11) Write about endocrine glands
12) Define joints.
13) Write in detail about circulatory system
14) Structure and function of kidney.
15) Structure and function of the skin.
16) Define respiration and explain physiology of respiration.
Unit -3. Plants, Insects, Birds and Animals.
1. classify the types of Plants.
2. Write the functions of Plants